Platinum are experts when it comes to the installation of both interceptor and septic tanks on both commercial and residential projects.
Septic Tanks provide an alternative drainage system if a commercial property is not connected directly to the main sewers.
- Being more environmentally friendly by treating wastewater onsite
- Money saving by not having to pay for public sewer
- A durable and low-maintenance system that can last up to 40 years
- Saving money on property taxes by not being hooked up to a municipal sewer
Drain interceptor tanks collect and hold contaminants in locations where there is a higher risk of these pollutants being washed into surface water drains, escaping through industrial process pipes, or being discharged accidently.
Our experience has covered:
- Car parks
- Commercial garages
- Residential estates and apartments
- Factories, especially involving heavy engineering
Please see our galleries for examples of work.